
Jace’s heart pounds in his chest while his Navy SEAL team finishes the mop-up on the deck of the Somali pirate ship. But the battle isn’t what affects his heart rate. It’s the beauty he’s rescuing. The female kidnap victim wouldn’t appear beautiful to most in her disheveled state, but to Jace, she’s a princess.
Brooklyn’s consciousness fades from her grasp as the most beautiful angel descends from the heavens to deliver her from her torment. Back home, she finds out her family is still alive and being held for ransom. Thoughts of her rescuer invade her soul while she seeks out her former captors in an effort to free her family.
Jace finds Brooklyn once again in the pirates’ captivity. This time, he's able to pull her from their grasp before any further harm befalls her and he brings her family with them. They spend what little time is left of Jace’s leave laying the foundation for a lifetime of blissful romance.
Tell us a bit about yourself
I am married to my high school sweetheart, and we have a little boy. My day job is as a self-employed optometrist. My family and I enjoy outdoor activities like fishing, hiking, shooting, and water sports.
When did you begin writing?
I started writing three years ago as a freelance writer. Two years ago, I made the move into creative writing.
Have you ever been discouraged in regard to your writing ability and if so, how did you get past it and move forward?
At about rejection letter number sixty on my first full-length novel, I began to get a little discouraged. I just kept submitting it and kept working on a different book.
What's your favorite thing about writing?
It seems like my mind is always working on different things even when I'm watching TV. Writing is a nice way to put this type of daydreaming to work.
What is something you've written that will never see the light of day?
So far, I haven't written anything that I wouldn't want published.
What is your writer food?
I don't usually have food lying around while I'm writing. With four dogs and two cats in the house, unattended food becomes property of whichever pet is closest.
What's the hardest thing about writing for you?
It has gotten difficult to find time to do any writing with my little boy to play with.
What inspires you to write?
My wife got me started, and she continues to be my inspiration.
How many books have you written and which is your favorite?
I have written three, and I am on my fourth. The second in my first series is probably my favorite completed work, but I think I like my half-finished third in the series best.
What are some of your favorite books?
My two favorite books are Abduction by Robin Cook and Lightning or The Taking by Dean Koontz.
What authors do you like to read?
Robin Cook, Dean Koontz, and Sherrrilyn Kenyon are my favorite authors.
What inspired you to write SEALed With a Kiss?
I had already written two and one half thrillers. I felt like a short story would be a good way to try my hand at a romance.
If you could choose a dream cast for SEALed With a Kiss, who would you pick?
I think Vin Diesel (with hair) would be the male lead, and Megan Fox would be the female lead.
Would you say you relate to any of your characters? If so, which one and why?
I think I can relate to the male lead a little, but I embellished his positive qualities far beyond those which I possess.
Contact the Author
http://www.rebelinkpress.com/
Buy Links
http://www.amazon.com/SEALed-With-a-Kiss-ebook/dp/B00A8KGNX0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1353124567&sr=8-2&keywords=travis+sharpe
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/sealed-with-a-kiss-travis-sharpe/1113805007?ean=2940015838633
Buy Links
http://www.amazon.com/SEALed-With-a-Kiss-ebook/dp/B00A8KGNX0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1353124567&sr=8-2&keywords=travis+sharpe
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/sealed-with-a-kiss-travis-sharpe/1113805007?ean=2940015838633


No comments:
Post a Comment