Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Devada Book Trailer Reveal

Young Adult Fantasy/Paranormal
Release Date: 11/26/12



Angels and demons, God and Satan, heaven and hell…
What do you do when you find out that these things are not some made-up fantasy but they are real? And not only are they real but you were also created to fight in this warfare against the demons? Hannah’s life is turned upside down when she discovers that everything she thought was fictional is actually real.
Everyone she loves is in danger and to top it off, she learns that she is a Devada.
She was created to kill demons.
Will she be able to learn and master her Devada abilities before the demons find her



Trailer by Marcy Rachel 
https://www.facebook.com/MarcyRachelDesigns
About the Author

I was born and raised in Oklahoma where I met my husband of 14 years. We have 5 wonderful children ranging in ages of 4 years to 15 years. I listen to a wide range of music: rap, hip hop, alternative, rock, and country, whatever happens to suit my mood. Some of my favorite artists include: Toby Mac, Enation, Third Day, Skillet, and Billy Ray Cyrus.

I'm also a bookworm, reading anything from christian fiction to paranormal. Favorites books are: Left Behind series, Twilight saga, and House of Night series.

In my teen years I had a friend who was into writing, she always had a short story in the works. Reading her work inspired me to create stories of my own. It wasn't until recently that I actually got serious about my writing.

I am currently writing a paranormal/fantasy series with my friend Teresa Fuentez. We just completed the first two books and are working on the third.

I enjoy talking with other writers about current projects, giving and receiving feedback on said projects.

Twitter: @TichBrewster
tichbrewster@yahoo.com


2 comments:

  1. oooh this seems soo awesome! I love the trailer! Thanks for sharing!
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete