Hey, sexy blog readers! We have a little spotlight for you today ;-) This is book 1 in the Broken Series and is titled Love You More by M.L. Stephens. With 14 5-star reviews out of 17, it has to be great, right?! If you haven't picked up this book yet, you're in luck! Melissa was kind enough to offer 2, yes TWO, ebooks for a giveaway! How awesome is that?!

My life had been fabulous, but that was before I was murdered.
There are only two things in a person's existence that truly matter—before and after.This is my after.
Caught in a realm between life and death, Jade is torn between the unexpected love of a stranger, or catching the people who killed her.
With the clock ticking, she struggles to find a way to save the life of her best friend while holding on to the man that she loves.
One decision might leave her stranded in limbo for all of eternity, yet the other could destroy her happiness.
Purchase on Amazon
My life had been a fairytale, my death had been a nightmare, and my ghostly existence was tinkering on the edges of insanity! ~ Excerpt from Love You More by M. L. Stephens
There are special moments in our lives that touch us so deeply, it sucks the oxygen from the room and our heart skips a fraction of a beat. I realized that this was that moment for Ella...it was that moment for me. ~ Excerpt from Love You More by M. L. Stephens
Chloe turned to me and grinned. "Thank you." Although she only mouthed the words, I heard them clearly. Those two simple words, which separately meant nothing, but together meant everything, would forever be embedded on my heart, along with a mental picture of the most monumental moment I had ever had the privilege of seeing.
The universe had given us choices. Our decisions had determined our paths. Now here we were. Our lives had collided in a profound display of faith, hope, and determination. Our souls were bound by understanding, self-forgiveness, loss; and the knowledge of a secret realm that had helped us find the truths we'd needed in order to survive.
Contact the Author
Books will be gifted through Amazon. If you do not own a Kindle, the Cloud app can be downloaded for free from Amazon.
a Rafflecopter giveaway


The ultimate guilty pleasure!! I think I would really enjoy reading this book, based on other people's quotes. Thanks for bringing us this.
ReplyDeleteI love finding new authors and books.
ReplyDeletelauratroxelatyahoodotcom
Ohhhh this looks good !!
ReplyDeleteAdded it to my TBR list :)
Thank you for the giveaway!
I can't wait to read this one - it sounds a little different than enaything elase I have read lately. Thank you for the opportunity!
ReplyDeletethank you it was on my list already!! :)
ReplyDelete