Monday, February 11, 2013

Cover Reveal & Giveaway: Thundering Luv by LM Preston

Release Date: June 1st, 2013
Genre: YA Romance
Format: Ebook Only Release, but will be part of a print book in 2014 that includes 3 short YA Summer Romances by LM Preston to include (Flutter Of Luv, Thundering Luv, and Double Trouble Luv)
Details: Book 2 in 'Luv' series. It is a stand alone. The first book in the series is Flutter Of Luv. If you want a taste of this series before you get your copy of Thundering Luv, just pick up a copy for $0.99 at all ebook retailers.






Jewel has always been able to get the guy she wanted. The starting jock on the football team, the team captain on the basketball team, and the lead swimmer on the swim team. Problem is, she didn't find them the least bit exciting. Was she cold or a she-wolf for guys? Colin thought so, and he'd do anything to bring her down a peg or two. When these two collide on the sandy beach during their mixed up summer vacation, sparks fly, making this a summer neither will forget.



Invitation to Facebook Release Party (Link): May, 18th, 2013 combined party with LM Preston's 2013 releases, https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/371743026256005/
We have TWO giveaways going on today! #1 Enter the rafflecopter for a chance to win a $20 GC. #2 All commenters on February 11 and 12 will be gifted a copy of Flutter of Luv by LM Preston. Please be sure to leave your email address and preferred format so I don't have to hunt you down! lol IN ORDER TO GET FREE BOOK, you must (1) add Thundering Luv to your To-Be Read list on goodreads http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17210395-thundering-luv or,  (2) ‘Like’ Flutter Of Luv (tell me your like # in comments) on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Flutter-Of-Luv-ebook/dp/B0088ELXE2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357910477&sr=8-1&keywords=flutter+of+luv
a Rafflecopter giveaway

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my new summer love short!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome giveaway can't wait to read the book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the book page I do not see a LIKE option, but was #92 for author.
    http://www.amazon.com/Flutter-Of-Luv-ebook/dp/B0088ELXE2/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_5

    Intense cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the giveaway, I have added the book to my Want to read list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the awesome giveaway can't wait to read the book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool cover. Thanks for the great giveaway.

    sherryfundin69 at netscape dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cover. Thanks for the opportunity.

    Kindle Format
    budasangel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the awesome giveaways! Added to my TBR list on Goodreads and I was like #58 on Amazon.

    I prefer the Kindle format please!

    lovey_20_81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Added to my Goodreads TBR list...no like button on Amazon (heard they are taking them away?)

    Dawnbushemail@yahoo.com
    Kindle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome giveaway! I liked it on Amazon and I was number 61!

    My email is: kendallmccubbin@hotmail.co.uk and I have a Kindle so any format that will work on that is perfect!

    Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete