Road to Hell series # 3
Victory is hollow when fate maneuvers one as a pawn.
Madison’s mission is complete. Nix is rescued from Hell and her son safe from his dark destiny. But in the safe harbor of Nix’s love, her demonic husband warns of a murderous plot. Can she trust that it’s the truth and not another scheme to claim her for Hell’s throne?
Sometimes internal struggles can house our biggest demons.
With allies divided and prophecy heralding defeat, Madison gambles on Micah’s tenuous honor to keep their son protected. Torn between her heart’s desires and her dark requirements,
Madison worries her hellish fate cannot be avoided. When betrayal comes from an unlikely direction, all their futures may be damned. In the darkest hour of Madison’s life, an undeniable providence will transpire. Who can she trust? And how far will she fall to defeat her foes?
Amid the rubble of defeat will Hell’s Genesis Queen dawn?
Buy Links
http://www.decadentpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=689&osCsid=0un7m5vplotnm9qgj77ghld1d1
Tell us a bit about yourself:
Gracen: This is the hardest question you’ll ask me. LOL Talking about myself is so hard, but I love coffee. Let’s call it what it is—nectar of the gods! And I drink way too much nectar. I have two boys that I adore and that keep me running from point A to point B. A husband of twenty-one years that is my very own personal hero. I’m a dog lover and have two amazing canine daughters, Bama and Ella—a Dachshund and a Great Dane.
When did you begin writing?
Gracen: I’ve always been a hopeless daydreamer, but I started putting those dreams into stories in the sixth grade.
Have you ever been discouraged in regard to your writing ability and if so, how did you get past it and move forward?
Gracen: I think all authors get discouraged at one point or another. I get over it because the alternative is to quit writing and my sanity is directly linked to how often I write. The voices in my head don’t go away just because I don’t want to write, so I continue to craft worlds regardless of how discouraged I might get.
What's your favorite thing about writing?
Gracen: The paranormal with lots of steamy romance.
What is your writing style? Do you like to outline or just write as you go?
Gracen: Ha! If I tried to outline or plot, my muse—Dom—would just throw monkey wrenches into anything I’d outlined. He loves tormenting me with the unexpected. So, while I’m technically, a pantser, I prefer to say I’m a “hot seat writer” because when I sit down to write, I never know what tricky situation Dom is going to put my characters in next…or how I’ll get them out of it! LOL
Do you have a favorite spot where you like to write?
Gracen: I can write anywhere, but at home I prefer to write at the kitchen table. There’s a bay window there and when I’m stuck, I’ll stare out at the trees. It’s calming and helps my muse.
What is something you've written that will never see the light of day?
Gracen: Ha! Probably my first book, Deadly Deceptions (I think that’s what I named it). It proved to me that I could write a full-length novel, but gawd it’s atrocious! lol
What is your writer food?
Gracen: I don’t have any. I tend to forget to eat when I write.
What's the hardest thing about writing for you?
Gracen: Carving out time in the day to write. With my busy family, not to mention housework/chores, sometimes squeezing in a little bit of writing can be difficult. Then other times I have all day to write.
What inspires you to write?
Gracen: Anything can provide inspiration. Lyrics, a photo, and sometimes just an innocent comment from someone—all of them can have a huge impact on inspiration.
How many books have you written and which is your favorite?
Gracen: I’ve got six published books. My favorite is the Road to Hell series, with the final book—Genesis Queen—being my absolute favorite.
What are some of your favorite books?
Gracen: Anything by Nalini Singh.
What authors do you like to read?
Gracen: Nalini Singh is my favorite author. After that would be Kresley Cole, Meljean Brook and Anya Bast, to name a few.
What inspired you to write Road to Hell series?
Gracen: The Road to Hell Series was spawned from a nightmare where a demon/ghost was gunning for my kids. After I woke up and began to realize it was just a dream, I got to thinking. The worst nightmare any parent can endure is when their child is harmed. Especially when it’s something you cannot control nor do anything about. The absolute helplessness of this is crushing. I’ve endured this type of debilitation with my eldest son when he began to suffer grand mal seizures.
But the nightmare got me to thinking “what if” it was something paranormal and not medical affecting her child? How would she deal with one crisis after another, realizing there is nothing she can do to change what he comes from within? To what lengths would she go to save her child? And that was the inspiration behind the Road to Hell series.
If you could choose a dream cast for your books, who would you pick?
Gracen: The is no dream cast for any of my characters, so unless we’re able to pluck them from my mind…there would never be any perfect one person for any part.
Would you say you relate to any of your characters? If so, which one and why?
Gracen: I can relate to Madison because she’s a mom just like I am.
This or that.
Sweet or Salty? Salty
Naughty or nice? Naughty
Cats or dogs? Dogs
Vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate
If you were deserted on an island, which author would you want to be stranded with?
Gracen: Nalini Singh because I’m sure she could entertain us with awesome stories. Thanks for letting me join you on your blog!
Where you can stalk me—not really!—but I would love to meet and interact with you:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gracen.miller
Road to Hell series FB Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Road-to-Hell-series/112564408814796?ref=ts
Website: www.gracen-miller.com
“I like the way you move, kitten.”
She took a deep breath, like she needed the extra oxygen to deal with him. “Did you square away the angels in Hell?”
“Yes.” Details weren’t necessary when they both knew he’d instituted a brutal torture regimen for all of them. “Dance with me?”
“To this music?”
“You didn’t appear to be having any problem.” He held his hand out toward her.
She stared at his palm. Her expression was reminiscent of an individual confident selling their soul was a reckless choice but entering the deal anyway.
“I don’t bite.”
Her gaze felt like an impact against his. “You did in Hell.”
He wrangled the grin under control. “Then I won’t bite.”
“I don’t think it’s a good idea, Micah.”
“Why?”
A casual shrug when nothing about her body language suggested she felt relaxed. She crossed her arms beneath her breasts. “Nix says my idea of dancing is sex with clothes on. He couldn’t tolerate it and if he couldn’t….” She trailed off and gaped at him as if she’d just realized she’d been about to insult him.
Micah grinned. “I haven’t lived as long as I have without executing restraint.” He stepped closer to her. “I’ve controlled myself with you more than any other.” Because she is my woman and deserves my respect.
Madison allowed him to pull her arms free of their defensive fold. Holding her gaze, Micah coaxed her into his embrace…left hip to left hip, his leg thrusting between her knees, gliding upward and parting her thighs.
She bit her bottom lip. Her breathing grew shallow. The heavy beat of the music thumped around them. His pulse throbbed faster.
Hell’s delights, she felt fantastic against him.
“Relax,” he said when she remained inflexible. A soft wind would break one of her bones. “I only want to dance with you.” Like when they’d been married, just a different manner of movement. This one more intimate than what they normally partook.
Her focus locked on his jaw, and she sharply inhaled when he slid his palm down her back and settled on her hips. He executed the first moves and she followed. As if magnetized, they gyrated in perfect synchronicity.
Previous books in the Road to Hell Series:
"Pandora's Box"
Book 1 in ROAD TO HELL series
(MUST BE READ BEFORE READING HELL’S PHOENIX)
BUY LINKS
Praise for Pandora’s Box
“Gracen Miller has definitely added spice and intrigue in to a genre that can somewhat be monotonous with the same story lines about demons, angels, succubi, and other paranormal creatures.”
~ Kathryn Grimes, Tsk Tsk What to Read
Where does the road to Hell begin?
What happens when your son turns homicidal overnight and your husband disappears on his way to work? Do you cower in fear or fight for your life? Madison Wescott fights against the odds. Distrustful of a God she doesn’t believe in, she finds herself face-to-face with a world she didn’t know existed and discovers her own soul is darkened with demonic connections.
With good intentions? Or by demonic design?
Phoenix Birmingham bursts into Madison’s life in a whirlwind of sarcasm and sexual appeal. A hero for the masses—and for her jaded heart—but few will ever know the sacrifices he has made or the sacrifices to come. Discovering her entire life has been influenced by multifaceted paranormal beings, Madison is determined to defeat the apocalyptic blueprint fate has decreed, but only one man dares to challenge the supernatural forces manipulating them. Even with Phoenix’s aid, can destiny be denied? Or will demonic design prevail while they pay the crucial price with their souls?
In a small, sleepy Alabama town the battle for mankind’s liberty has begun...
"Hell's Phoenix"
Book 2 in ROAD TO HELL series
BUY LINKS
Praise for Hell’s Phoenix
“It blows J.R. Ward out of the water!”
~ Dawn Hagan, I Love Books
Hell’s become more than just a playground for the wicked…
Going to Hell was supposed to save Madison, but knowing she’s dead because of his failure leaves Nix with only one thing to live for. Revenge. With Micah’s help he learns to use his Messianic power. Anything for Mads has become his mantra, even if it means killing innocents to gather the power he needs to succeed. A tsunami he unleashes on a Gulf Coast city is stopped with magical interference, and Nix is more than surprised to feel Madison in the opposing magic. Can he and Micah set a trap to lure her out?
Pandora’s Box…once you open it, there’s no turning back!
Madison has done the unthinkable, opened Pandora’s Box to save Nix from Hell. And failed. She’s willing to risk her own life to rescue Nix, but she worries about the welfare of her accomplice in the mission and leaving her son behind. Following up on a lead, she’s ambushed by Nix and Micah. Shocked and hurt to discover Nix has become a willing participant of Hell, she’s more certain than ever she won’t escape the demonic fate her husband outlined for her. While in Hell, she discovers denying the emergence of her succubus is futile, which means getting Nix out of Hell after embracing her inner demon just became a very real dilemma…
Grand Prize
2nd Place
3rd Place
a Rafflecopter giveaway







No comments:
Post a Comment