Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ren's Hottie Author List

Updated 1/10/13
***I had an issue with a picture from Goodreads. The author had a photo of someone else as their own. It has since been removed and I apologize to the nice woman that emailed me to let me know it was her personal photo. *** 
This list is meant to be fun so I hope people don't read too much into it. I always joked that I wanted to make a list....so I'm making it. I need to get out of this funk that I'm in so I thought I'd do this. I'm definitely not tagging any of the authors because that would be super duper AWKWARD! My dudes list is a lot shorter than the chicks. I'm open to suggestions so shoot me a message with your hot picks! I will probably add more as I go but this is my preliminary list. Not in any specific order.



They're hot and they write books?! I'm in loooooove!!

We'll start with

The Dudes



Bryan Dull

M.R. Merrick

Jake Vander Ark

Vince Flynn

 Patrick McHugh

Nick James 

 David Estes

 Madison Daniel 

Karsten Knight


Dr. Ivan Rusilko
 Mike Faricy

Eric White


Joe Abercrombie


Ben Manning 

The Chicks

 D.T. Dyllin

 Stacey Rourke

Sable Hunter

Gemma Halliday

Fisher Amelie

 Jillian Dodd
 

Alexia Purdy 

 Katee Robert


 Tamara Rose Blodgett

 Stacey Jay

Chelsea Fine
Frankie Rose
Cameo Renae

Annie Walls

 Joanne Brothwell

 Jessica Turner

 Emily Walker

 Lily Crussell

Alyson Noel

 LP Dover

Teal Haviland

Nicole Williams

Rue Volley

Jennifer L. Armentrout

 Richelle Mead


Nikki Jefford


M. Leighton

Ada Adams

Lauryn April

Shanora Williams


Carlyle Labuschagne

Rebecca Berto


Ranae Rose

Emily Goodwin

Ashley Robertson


Dawn White


Melissa Andrea


Cambria Hebert


Morgan Wylie


Angie Frazier


Arielle Caldwell


Trish Marie Dawson

8 comments:

  1. Ohh I know another Lady Writer: Ashley Robertson!!! She is REALLY pretty. And Emily Goodwin too. I could go on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo me loves the guys list..... Drool.... Those ladies are amighty fine lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh! Thank youuuuu! I love this list! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find myself in such aesthetically pleasing company- such an honour, Ren! Who is this Dr Ivan and where does he live??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I have no idea! Another reader found him for me :)

      Delete
  5. Uh what!? Well thank you very much, I'm exceptionally flattered but I'm a total book nerd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're all nerds here!! Do you authors have each other on speed dial or something?! And to think I didn't believe any of you would see the list hahahaha

      Delete
  6. Great picks on both the men and women!

    ReplyDelete