We would like to welcome Lilyann, from Compulsion, to the blog today!
I would to personally thank Ren and Robyn for having me here. My name is Lilyann Moon, but everyone just calls me Lily. I am in the book, Compulsion~ A Moon Coven Series written by Kymberlee Burks-Miller. If you haven't already guessed from the title, I'm a...witch, but could you keep that just between us? LOL
~I hope that you all enjoy this little Q&A session~
• What do you want from life?
Normality. I want to get married, and have kids. Right now, my life isn't really headed in that direction. (Hint, hint**Kymberlee, please READ my answer!! Could you STOP making my life hard!)
• How do you fall in love? At first sight or over a long period of time?
I've only had 2 boyfriends in my short 21 years. Mark~total dud, but I thought that I was in love at the time. And, Mason~ it kind of happened fast, and I'm still in the "falling" phase.
• Did you turn out the way you expected? The way your parents predicted?
Yes and no. I expected to turn out like, well...like me. BUT, and this is a big but, I NEVER expected to be a witch. I didn't believe in witches, to me it was something that I dressed up for at Halloween...boy was I wrong! My parents knew that this was a possibility, but my dad had always tried to prevent it, can't blame him.
• What really moves you, or touches you to the soul?
Memories...
• What do you consider are your strengths?
I think that my biggest strength is my ability to find the good in everyone.
• What do you consider are your weaknesses?
I can't really tell you that here...;)
• What one physical attribute would you change?
Most definitely my height and shoe size. Have you ever tried to find a cute pair of Manola Blanik's in a size 11?!? Craziness! Plus I'm almost 6 feet tall, I could sooooo sell shade for a living, LOL!
• Is there anything you've always wanted to do but haven't done?
I have always loved wild animals, and I would love to volunteer at a wildlife preserve.
• What are you most afraid of?
Umm...have you been watching the news?? REAL zombies are attacking, some guy ate another guys' face!! Although I do love the show, The Walking Dead, LOL!
• What's the most important thing in your life? The thing you value most?
That's probably the easiest question that I’ve ever answered...my family. I know that people would probably think with my great love of retail therapy that it would be a pair of shoes, but material things can be replaced. My family can't.
• What do you consider your greatest achievement?
That I haven't flat out choked my sister, Cassie yet!
• What is your idea of perfect happiness?
The relationship that my parents had, until her death:(
• What is your current state of mind?
I'm listening to Ke$ha's Blow, so I'm happy:)
• What is your favorite occupation?
I'm a vet tech, so probably that...
• What is your most treasured possession?
My amulet. It was my grandmother's and she left it to me.
• What is your greatest extravagance?
Coffee! My family thinks that I should buy stock, LOL! I am kind of weird about my coffee, I like one hot and cold at the same time:) A girl's gotta have choices, right?
• Which living person do you most despise?
Umm...my boyfriend, Mason's evil brothers and sister. Oh, wait...I killed Victor already, so now it's just Dax and Maylee:)
.
• What is your greatest regret?
That I never got the opportunity to meet my grandfather:( You'll find about that in Harvest Moon!)
• Which talent would you most like to have?
I don't know if you would really call it a talent, but I would LOVE to have focus! LOL
I have A.D.D. (Attention Deficit Disorder) So...I am always, 'Oh, look a butterfly!' and, well...there you go!
• Where would you like to live?
I love where I live. All of friends and family are there:)
• What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Sanity, wait... is that a virtue? LOL
• What is your motto?
Never mistake by sweetness for weakness~
Thank you again to the wonderful ladies of A Little Bit of R & R for having me on. My creator, Kymberlee, just adores you! You and your followers can find out more about me, and my coven...we might also let the "boss" herself speak from time to time, by clicking on any of the links below. I hope you all will join me, and my family throughout our perilous journey to save the world, and ourselves from vampires.
Smootches,
Lily xoox
Stalker Links
Website ~ http://kymberleeburksmiller.weebly.com/
Twitter ~ https://twitter.com/#!/Kymberlee1975
Email ~ kymberleeburksmiller@yahoo.com
Buy Link
You can also pick up the Haunted Moon, the 1st book in the Novella series on Amazon
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Tour Schedule
June 8, 2012 ~ A Little Bit of R&R
June 9, 2012 ~ The Cover and Everything in Between Reviews, and Editing
June 10, 2012 ~ Delphina Reads too much
June 10, 2012 ~ The Eclectic Artist Cave
June 11, 2012 ~ Mel's Book Blog
June 12, 2012 ~ There for you
June 13, 2012 ~ Phenomenal Paranormal Reviews
June 14, 2012 ~ Cat's Cradle
June 15, 2012 ~ MADSHEEP READING
June 16, 2012 ~ Willow Cross
June 16, 2012 ~ Young Adult Novel Reader
June 17, 2012 ~ Kymberlee's Compulsion
June 9, 2012 ~ The Cover and Everything in Between Reviews, and Editing
June 10, 2012 ~ Delphina Reads too much
June 10, 2012 ~ The Eclectic Artist Cave
June 11, 2012 ~ Mel's Book Blog
June 12, 2012 ~ There for you
June 13, 2012 ~ Phenomenal Paranormal Reviews
June 14, 2012 ~ Cat's Cradle
June 15, 2012 ~ MADSHEEP READING
June 16, 2012 ~ Willow Cross
June 16, 2012 ~ Young Adult Novel Reader
June 17, 2012 ~ Kymberlee's Compulsion






Fun interview. Look forward to seeing more of your blog tour.
ReplyDeleteI love Haunted Moon, really looking forward to Harvest Moon and Compulsion, Nice to meet you Lilyann x x
ReplyDelete